Morninga Miracle Leaf Powder 90g.
Moringa has been called the “Miracle Tree” or "Leaf" because it contains a wide range of bio-available nutrients, minerals & high levels of vitamins B, C, D, and E.*
- Improve Overall Nutrition
- Promote Sound Sleep & Relieve Anxiety
- Stabilize Blood Pressure
- Strengthen Digestion *"
- Moringa Oleifera earned its reputation because of the wide range of nutritional and medicinal properties which can be acquired from almost any part of the tree. It grows primarily in places which have a tropical, subtropical and semi-arid climate.
- Minerals include Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Selenium and Magnesium. It is also rich in amino acids. Moringa leaves have been shown to increase milk production in breastfeeding mothers and are used as a primary nutritional support in many countries.
- Moringa leaves are most commonly used to make Moringa tea. Since the tree’s leaves are packed with exceptional nutritional value, they are infused into one of the world’s most highly-prized herbal tea. Moringa tea contains a combination of potent antioxidants, such as Flavonoids, which help in inhibiting the effects of free radicals. This herbal tea has a wide variety of medicinal applications – it can be used to help stabilize blood pressure, manage glucose levels in people with diabetes, and help promote better sleep. It is also an excellent energy booster without containing caffeine or other stimulants.
- The Moringa tree is indigenous to north-western India, particularly in the southern foothills of the Himalayas. It is currently cultivated extensively in Central/South America, Africa, Indonesia, Mexico, Malaysia, Philippines, and India.
- Moringa is considered completely safe for consumption and has no known negative side-effects.
- Therapeutic Potential Review
- A Food Plant with Multiple Medicinal Uses
- Antioxidant activity in Moringa
- Conscious Lifestyle Magazine
- Invitations for Use
- Moringa is traditionally served as a tea.
- We recommend mixing 2 grams (1/2 tsp.) in hot water or a warm drink of choice. Moringa is also excellent in smoothies, soups, elixirs, salads, whole grains and raw chocolate!
- ADAPTOGENS MAY BE THE KEY TO GREAT SKIN
*contains 45 servings.