dōTERRA Lavender Essential Oil
- Food Grade, Purest Form of Lavendar Oil Available
- Promotes a sense of calm
- Decreases seasonal allergies
- Soothes skin irritations
- Lavender oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterialand antimicrobial properties. It also has antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, pain relieving and sedative effects.
- Lavender oil is incredibly calming and great for headaches; a common occurrence whenever your third eye (crown chakra) is blocked. We can calm the active mind with lavender to reach a higher state of consciousness, boosting your intuition.
- Can be used internally (infused in water), topically (infused in coconut oil), and inhaled (in diffuser)